Welcome to “Hell house”, the ruins of a Roman Catholic school. Built in 1868 and sat on 110 acres of land. The building was once a five-story brick building with a portico and cupola,the school for many years would prepare hundreds of young men for seminary.
Due to declining enrollment of students into the school, in 1972 the school closed down. In 1997 the massive school was mysteriously set on fire destroying 98% of the building leaving just the shell, in 2006 the remainder of the building was torn down.