Waldorf, Maryland, originally known as “Little Vegas” is home to the abandoned former casino/ night club that was opened from the 1950’s till 1968 when gambling became illegal. During the “Little Vegas” era of Waldorf, Route 301 was a strip that consisted of casinos, bars , night clubs and bright lights. Many years later after 1968 when gambling became illegal the former casino building was renovated for the new restaurant, “Rips” which lasted about 10 years. 9 years later, the former building that was once a casino, night club and restaurant sits off of Route 301 decaying.

img_2587-2img_2586-2img_2574-2img_2573-2img_2585-2img_2582-2img_2578-2img_2581-2img_2579-2img_2575-2img_2583-2img_2577-2img_2584-2img_2576-2img_2580-2fullsizerender-2

WARNING:PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE WALDORF MOTEL & RESTAURANT, THIS IS A NO TRESPASSING LOCATION . ALL  VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED.

Advertisements